Saturday, December 13, 2008

I miss sleep.


So, this blog is all about me...Kristen Jane. I think the pre-2nd baby reality has hit. If you notice, it is 2:50 AM and I am on the computer. I couldn't sleep, was up worrying about several things (which is very much NOT like me) in between trips to the bathroom every 90 minutes, yep folks, that's right...every 90 minutes. I started to do the math while I was laying in bed...this baby could be here in about 21 days...21 days for my bladder to return to normal = bliss. Feeding the baby should be a piece of cake compared to the number of times I am up right now. Anyways...please don't confuse my blog as complaining...I wouldn't trade it for the world and feel so blessed...I am just tired. God bless my husband who has been so good to me the past week as I am slowly falling apart! :)
Anyways, Dan asked me at 2 am..."Do you want to snuggle with Murph? We can let him get on the bed?" (Typically a big no-no). I said "No, I don't want to start a bad habit." I tossed and turned for awhile longer before deciding to just get up. I thought, "I'll go look at our sweet son." I walked into his room and both Murph and Finn were sleeping in his room. I had no clue they did that at night..perhaps Murph got sick of my tripping over him on my way to the bathroom? Anyways, it was so cute...the picture didn't turn out as well as I hoped but how sweet...especially because Finn is in there (way in the back!)...Finn usually is only interested when food is around. Bless our sweet little dogs for watching over Big Jack.

3 comments:

GabbroGuy said...

Hey KJ, hang in there. I was hoping to stop by and see you and Jen this summer, but it's not looking like my folks will be in AZ, but rather still trying to sell in WI. Sometime soon though.

Briana and George said...

I hear ya, girlfriend- those last weeks are a kicker. But just think, in less than a month you will be snuggling with your beautiful new baby girl! How wonderful!

Franklin and Lisa Spees said...

We can't wait to see pictures of your new little one when she arrives. I am sure you are feeling soooo ready! Enjoy your last few weeks as a family of 3!