Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jack's Jack In The Box

Last Christmas, Grandma Venzke sent this old Jack In The Box to Jack that she found on Ebay. He has grown very fond of it, even though we all admit it is a bit scary looking. In the morning, he sees it and let's us know that he wants to see it pop up. We are very happy that Jack has taken an appreciation to old school toys like this! I am finding that the old toys I remember and that I can often get at a thrift store for a great deal are the ones that he really likes! That's my boy!

3 comments:

The Chaplins said...

How fun! Braxton likes cardboard boxes and pots and pans as much as the 'new' toys :)

Jen and Shawn Day said...

So scary! A CLOWN jumping at you first thing in the morning?! That boy must have nerves of steel!

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Two things. A. My heart still beats a little faster waiting for the Jack to pop. B. I was catching up on all the photos and one thing is for sure. You are SO LOVED! It is so fun to see!