Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Baby Sister Update


Mom went for her 36 week appointment today, Dad and I slept in per her instructions! We called while she was there to let her know we were thinking of her. Mom was quite surprised to learn that things are moving around down there at rapid pace! Dr. Seeker still thinks this is going to be a 2009 baby but doubts Mom will make it to an important work meeting on the 7th. We'll see...Currently my sister is weighing 6 lb. 7 oz. Looks like she's going to be a lot bigger than I was!

5 comments:

Jen and Shawn Day said...

So exciting!!! Let me know if you want me to send any clothes. We have a ton, especially warm weather stuff.

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

OMG! Great news!!! Keep us up to date!!!

Briana and George said...

Yippeee! I am so excited for you, and can't wait to hear how it all goes with Baby Girl T. Only a few more weeks with just the 3 of you. Have a wonderful Christmas!

The Lunoff Adventures said...

YEAH! They say second babies come sooner (and with an easier labor)! Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

HOW exciting! I love the photo of Jack that you sent too...(He is the CUTEST!!)Glad to hear that everything is so great for you! Have a MERRY MERRY Christmas!!! Love Ames