Sunday, September 6, 2009

Intoducing DOTTIE!


I made it! The Turpin Family saw me at Pottery Barn Kids today and took me home with them. Out of Barton Creek Mall I went and into the arms and mouth of Miss Kate. How did I get so lucky? She is a cutie-pie and barely makes a peep! I spent the last several months waiting on the shelf for someone to adopt me and boy was I thrilled today when they marked me down...I knew it wouldn't take long. In fact, I had seen Kate's mom before in the store, she would pick me up and comment on how cute I was but had to put me back...something about being too expensive and a recession. What's that? Anyways, I am just so happy to be here. I think my main job is to watch over Miss Kate while she sleeps and to be her playmate. I hope that the big canines that are here as well don't see where I am. Jack told me what Murphy can do to stuffed animals! I certainly don't need my insides all over the backyard. I have an important job to do here...I hope Kate and I become lifelong friends.

No comments: