Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Jack!


2 years old!

1 year old!

Newborn Jack!
Jack,
Wow...Time flies when you're having fun. I can't help but look at you today and be amazed at the past two years, how WE have grown and developed and continue to fall madly in love with you everyday. Although sometimes I wish for a bit more sleep, I wouldn't trade any moment I have had with you, especially cuddling in bed together in the morning and watching Elmo (over and over and over again!). You have an endless love for life already, have an enormous amount of curiousity and demonstrate your sweet heart daily, especially when interacting with your little sister. You have already been such a great big brother in just seven short months. I love you so much and can't wait for you to give me another zerbert! Happy Birthday to you Jack!!!
Love, Mom
P.S. Many thanks and much love to Dan. Without him, this would still be a dream. XOXO.

No comments: