Sunday, March 29, 2009

Miss Independent


Is it really the eve of my return to work? Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was shocking Dan with the news that "Guess what! We're pregnant!" It is again with a heavy heart that I will drive off to work tomorrow morning, although Kate will be in very good hands (my mom for two weeks!). We are so blessed to have you as our new addition and love you more than you will ever know. Thank you Miss Kate for already showing me the joys of having a daughter, for being patient with us as we learn about you and your needs and for being such a sweet little baby that puts up with a big brother that sometimes forgets to "be gentle!" with you when he pats you on the head. You are such a sweet little girl and I look forward to so many fun times with you. Know that I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow!!!

No comments: