Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Perfect Mother's Day!



We thought Dan had to work but lucked out! I had the greatest Mother's Day which far exceeded any expectation that I had. I was spoiled with breakfast in bed after sleeping in, a bubble bath (with a new issue of Oprah magazine), a trip to the pool, a nap, salmon on the grill and spending the day with the two men I love most! Dan and Jack spoiled me with gifts, including a new digital camera (More pictures for the Blog!!), workout pants et cetera...the list goes on and on. My favorite gift was one that "Jack picked out himself." I don't know where they went shopping but Jack found "Jack and Jill Kosher Biscuits." How did he know? I laughed so hard! Thanks Jack!

On a serious note, Dan and Jack spoil me much more than just material gifts. I am so lucky to spend each day with them. We have a great time together and are so blessed! I love you guys!

P.S. Today would have been a great day for Jack to start saying "Mamamamamama," No such luck...it's still "Dadadadadadadadadada! " Can't blame him!