Saturday, May 24, 2008

Manor Chip Fest





Today, in the excruciating heat, Mom, Dad, Aunt Lourdes and I went to Manor Chip Fest. If you've been to Manor to visit us, you know how non-climatic this was. We did however, participate in "Cow Chip Bingo" (if the cow poops on your square you win) and Dad participated in the "Cheetos Chip Eating Contest" and took 3rd place. (There were 4 participants). They had a petting zoo and I was face-to-face today with a camel. His name was "Mosey" and I wasn't quite sure how I felt about him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is a Cheeto considered a chip?!?! I take umbrage with that...I believe a Cheeto is in its own special snack food category and therefore is NOT a chip!

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I love how your mom puts you in between her and the camel! Funny!!!

GabbroGuy said...

I'm with Jen. Cheetos are not chips.