Saturday, June 14, 2008

Homemade Father's Day cards are the best!










I stole this idea from a friend! Jack and I have been busy getting ready for Father's Day all day! When it was "art time," he kept trying to escape his work of art mid-progress. It turned out pretty good but I think it took me longer to scrub the floor after he finished! I think Dan will like his Father's Day card, it certainly is a one-of-a-kind! (Just like our crazy little monkey-boy! We swear, the kid should have been named "Jeep." He is CRAZY!)


By the way, completely unrelated...yesterday I ordered a kids meal at Chick-Fil-A. I handed the toy back to the employee and said, "I don't need this, thanks." She responded, "Would you like a brownie or ice cream instead?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Of course! If only McD's offered the same sort of deal...


Support your local Chick-Fil-A!

No comments: